"The Home That Wine Country Built" Raffle Ticket
Help our community and enter to win a six pack of library wines!
As part of our efforts to support the larger community that comprises Oregon wine country, the Willamette Valley Wineries Association has committed to sponsor a new home build for a local family willing to partner with the McMinnville affiliate of Habitat for Humanity on wine country's first ever Winery Build.
Help us raise more funds and enter to win a six pack of Division Winemaking Company library wines!
- One raffle ticket = one entry
- Raffle tickets are available to add on to any order of $50 or more!
- Each raffle ticket costs $10 and you can purchase as many as you like (with your order of $50 or more)
- Raffle tickets will be available to purchase for a limited time!
- Proceeds from the raffle will be donated to The Home That Wine Country Built
- Raffle tickets are not eligible for promos or discounts
- Raffle winner will be contacted via the email/phone number used on the order
- The six pack includes:
- 3 bottles of the 2010 Division Chardonnay (our first vintage!)
- 3 bottles of the 2013 Division Pinot Noir "Trois" (Red Hills Vineyard)