Division Fab Four Pack
THE PACK FOR THE FUN LOVERS!
Take our newest members of the Division lineup for a spin with this four pack featuring 3 of our new releases and a bonus bottle of a limited release wine made alongside our dear friend Kirk Sutherland. The Fab four pack is priced inclusive of ground shipping (+ applicable taxes) and features these fun and limited release beauties:
2019 Division "Wallace's Cuvée" - currently only available via this pack, this is a lovely project between Kate, Tom and Kirk Sutherland. The Wallace's Cuvée is a coferment of 65% Grenache (half of which was direct-pressed and poured over the other half whole cluster) and 35% Albarino (foot tread and dumped over the Grenache). The grapes macerated together for about 9 days, then were pressed, finished primary, and the finished wine went to barrel and was bottled in July!